Final Version of accepted papers
The final version of the accepted papers must be produced in pdf. In order to ensure the compatibility with the IEEE Xplore requirements, your pdf file must be checked using IEEE PDF eXpress (http://www.pdf-express.org/). The conference ID is: 35231X. The deadline for sending the final paper is March 31. Click here for additional instructions.
If the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus step is successful, you will receive back your pdf file with a Paper ID number.
- The time available for the presentation and discussion of every paper is about 20 minutes; session chairs will take care that the schedule is followed.
- Speakers at the conference will have access to a a video beamer that can be connected either to the room stationary PC (PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader installed) or their own laptop.
- The use of the conference room PC is strongly encouraged. Speakers are kindly requested to load and test their presentations on the room PC during the break times.
- In order to quickly start presentations, speakers preferring their own laptop computers are kindly requested to boot them and start the presentation program before the announcement of their papers
- A formal poster presentation will take place in a dedicated session, when the presenters will be kindly requested to stand by their posters.
- Format: one A0 panel (about 80 x 120 cm) will be available for each poster.
- Time: in order to increase the display time, poster presenters are encouraged to put their posters on display as soon as possible and to leave them on the panels until the end of the workshop.