Submission is closed!
- Notification about acceptance will be given by March 16, 2015.
- Accepted papers are reproduced in the Workshop proceedings.
The symposium will include both oral and poster sessions. In addition, a number of prominent experts will be giving keynote lectures and tutorials on areas of emerging interest. The official language is English.
- Emerging and advanced issues
- New design techniques and innovative architectures
- Novel CAD concepts, methodologies and algorithms for modeling, simulation and optimization
with emphasis on:
- Innovative schemes for SI and PI
- Noise reduction techniques
- High-speed link design and modeling
- Power distribution networks
- Electronic packages and microsystems
- 3D technologies for IC and packages
- RF, microwave, mixed signal packaging
- Nano-interconnects and nano-structures
- Electromagnetic theory and modeling
- Transmission line theory and modeling
- Macro-modeling, reduced order models
- Simulation tools for SI and PI
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Design methodology/flow
- Jitter and noise modeling
- Chip-package co-design
- Novel CAD concepts