The SPI conference recognizes the excellence in research through the following prestigious award:
“SPI Best Student Paper Award“ – All accepted student papers will be considered for this award.
To be eligible for the SPI Best Student Paper Award, the primary and first listed author must be a student and the paper must have been accepted for presentation at SPI 2015. A nomination letter (only pdf files are accepted) written by the student’s main supervisor must be uploaded during the first submission of the paper to certify that the paper is primarily the work of the student.
The TPC will select the award based on the following criteria:
- Advancement of the theory and application
- Quality of the presented results
- Quality of the written manuscript
- Practicality and industrial relevance of the presented work
- Quality of the oral/poster presentation