SPI 2015 – A resounding success!
From May 10-13, 2015 the 19th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity SPI 2015 was held in Berlin, Germany. With two keynote speeches, seven invited talks, 22 technical papers, a concurrent exhibition and two social events SPI 2015 was a truly immersive experience for the more than 80 delegates participating. The organizers are particularly pleased that the participants, representing 21 different countries, came from industry and academia in almost equal part and, based on the networking observed on the exhibition floor and at the social events, it seems everyone went home with new contacts and insights.
We would like to thank all speakers and participants as well the exhibiting companies for ensuring SPI 2015 was such a resounding success. A special thank you goes to our sponsors for their financial and organizational support. We look forward to seeing you at the 20th SPI Workshop in Turin in May 2016!
- The final program of the 19th IEEE Workshop on Signal and Power Integrity SPI 2015 is now available!
- Early bird registration has been extended to April 27!
- Online registration for 19th IEEE SPI workshop now open.
- Join SPI 2015 as an exhibitor or sponsor!
- The IBIS Open Forum is holding the 18th European IBIS Summit Meeting along with SPI 2015 in Berlin, Germany on Wednesday May 13, 2015. This meeting is FREE and OPEN to everyone. You are invited to register and also to submit presentation.